If one or more LED on your helmet is not functioning, there are some troubleshooting tips that you can try:
- Make sure the helmet is turned on and fully charged. If the other lights do work, then we got that confirmed.
- *Check the light settings (for all 3 settings) in the Lumos App, to see if the rear/front light is turned off within any of these settings. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Ensure you have the latest firmware installed on the helmet. If we have an update available, you'll be able to check it in the Lumos Companion App. This will explain how you can update your helmet's firmware.
- For Kickstart helmets, in rare cases, a light tap on the helmet may help.
If the tips above do not work, and it is still within the warranty period, please do reach out to our support team. Kindly refer to this article on how you can do that.
Please note that our warranty only covers our official channels of lumoshelmet.co or on our Amazon page. If you've bought it from an Authorized Retailer, you must bring up your warranty case with them.
*Applicable only if the entire front/rear light is not working.
**If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.
- Burnt LEDs / Burnt LED / LED burnt
- Front light / rear light