If one or more LEDs on your helmet are not functioning as they should, here are some troubleshooting tips that you can try:
- Make sure the helmet is turned on and fully charged just in case of a low charge and the LEDs are acting strangely due to that.
- *Check the light settings (for all 3 settings) in the Lumos App, to see if the rear/front light is turned off within any of these settings. A straight line stands for solid light, whereas no line stands for lights off.
Front light completely off:
Rear light completely off:
- Ensure you have the latest firmware installed on the helmet. If we have an update available, you'll be able to check it in the Lumos App. This article will show how you can update your helmet's firmware.
- For Kickstart helmets, in rare cases, a light tap on the helmet may help.
If the tips above do not work and your helmet is exhibiting something like the images below, please reach out to our support team as soon as possible. For a much smoother and faster turnaround/service, kindly refer to this article.
This also applies to cases where only the rear light is working or only the front light is working; Please do reach out to our support team.
Please also note that our warranty only covers our official channels of lumoshelmet.co, our official Amazon page, and these 2 retailers: Velotric & Urtopia. If you've bought it from any other Authorized Retailers, you must bring up your warranty case with them.
*Applicable only if the entire front/rear light is not working.
**If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.
- Burnt LEDs / Burnt LED / LED burnt
- Only the front light/rear light works
- One of the LEDs is not working!