1. If the helmet won't turn on:
The battery could most likely be depleted. Do give it a full charge when you first receive it! Be sure to also charge it correctly.
If there are any issues with your helmet in turning it on after you charge, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A quick summary of what isn't working.
- Your order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your Amazon receipt.
- A short video recording of the issue. In this case, plug your helmet into the charger, make sure the helmet lights up to indicate that it's charging, unplug the charging cable, then try to turn on the helmet with a short press. If the helmet doesn't light up, show us the orientation of the plug to the camera before plugging your helmet in. You will also want to plug in your charging cable to the remote to see if the charging cable works.
- The serial number of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker inside your helmet toward the rear. It should look something like: "WMUTMBKxxxxx"
- Your shipping address and phone number (Used for courier purposes only).
2. If the helmet won't turn off:
There are a few rare cases where we've seen the helmet "stuck" while it's on. The helmet just stays in solid mode and doesn't turn off when the power button is held.
To solve this issue, plug it into a charging cable. This will put the helmet into a soft reset mode.
If this issue happens more than once or twice, please email us at email@example.com to open a case with us. Please send us a video recording when it happens and we'll be happy to help you out as per our warranty!
**If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.**