Variations of the issue:
- The helmet isn't working!
- The turn signals won't work!
- The brake lights don't work
- I can't change between the flashing modes.
- How do I pair my remote with the helmet?
1. The helmet is in pairing mode
This means the helmet was turned on by holding the button. In this mode, the helmet is only looking for a remote or phone to pair with. It will not respond to your remote signals.
Solution: You'll need to turn it on normally for the helmet to recognize the remote. You can do so by giving the helmet's power button a short press.
2. The helmet or remote are not charged
The helmet needs to be charged for it to work. Make sure you're charging it correctly (it lights up green if it’s fully charged).
Please also check whether your remote lights up when pressing a button. If no light comes up, you may need to charge or replace the battery - depending on which remote you have.
3. Your remote is not paired with the helmet
To pair your remote to your helmet, simply follow the instructions below:
- Hold the button to turn on your helmet until it's in pairing mode. For Ultra the rear lights will be blinking orange and the front lights will look like they are “breathing”.
- Press the remote's 2 buttons (L/R) at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds until they are also in pairing mode ('breathing' lights). Let it 'breathe' for 2 full pulses.
- Make sure your remote and helmet and close to each other. Touching is best.
- Activate the L button on your remote. It should activate the left signal on the helmet.
- If it doesn't activate the helmet, try steps 1-3 again, and then activate the R button on your remote.
You can also check this article: My remote isn't working!