Ultra comes standard with the Remote Lite. However, the helmet is also compatible with the Lumos Remote. Please first check which remote you have.
|Remote Lite||Lumos Remote|
- Does the remote flash but not activate the helmet?
It probably isn't paired! Simply follow the instructions below or watch this video for reference.
- Hold the button to turn on your helmet until it's in pairing mode. For Ultra the rear lights will be blinking orange and the front lights will look like they are “breathing”.
- Press the remote's 2 buttons (L/R) at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds until they are also in pairing mode ('breathing' lights). Let it 'breathe' for 2 full pulses.
- Make sure your remote and helmet and close to each other. Touching is best.
- Activate the L button on your remote. It should activate the left signal on the helmet.
- If it doesn't activate the helmet, try steps 1-3 again, and then activate the R button on your remote.
- It might be out of batteries
Check whether the battery has been placed correctly inside the remote. Take it out and place it again, by following the markings inside the remote and on the battery. If that does not help, you may need to replace the 3V Lithium battery CR2032. Read more about the Remote Lite here.
Sometimes the remote may be out of charge, especially if it's just out of the box. Plug it into your charging cable and let it fully charge!
Be sure you're charging it in the correct orientation with the plug! There's a small divider that indicates the correct way to plug it in. When the remote is charging, the R button should light up red. When it is finished charging, the L button should light up green. Watch this video for reference:
- Does the Lumos Remote flash green and red simultaneously when you press and hold both buttons?
Unplug it from the charging cable. Be sure to be attempting to pair your remote and helmet together when both devices are unplugged.
If these troubleshooting tips don't work, we'll be happy to assist you at email@example.com . To speed up the process, please provide us with the following information.
- A quick summary of what isn't working exactly.
- Your backer or order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your receipt.
- Video proof of the issue.
- The serial number (S/N) of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only
*If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.