If your helmet won't turn on:
It may be totally out of battery and a quick charge can help. Be sure that you're charging it correctly. The charging port can be found on the back of the helmet. Lift the flap that is covering the port to avoid water coming in. Plug in the USB-C cable in the helmet and plug in the power in an USB-port or outlet.
The Ultra helmet has a light close to the power button which lights up red when charging and turns green when fully charged. Read more about charging here.
If the helmet won't turn off:
There are a few rare cases where we've seen the helmet 'jammed'. The helmet just stays in a solid mode, and doesn't turn off when the power button is held.
To solve this issue, plug it into a charging cable. This will put the helmet in a soft reset mode.
If there are any issues with your helmet in turning it on or off simply email us email@example.com with:
- A quick summary of what isn't working and what troubleshooting tips you have tried.
- Your backer or order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your receipt.
- Video proof of the issue.
- Serial number of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only.
*If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.