If your remote isn't working as it should, there could be a few reasons:
1) Is it charged?
Sometimes the remote may be completely out of charge, especially if it's just out of the box. Plug it into your charging cable and let it fully charge!
Be sure you're charging it in the correct orientation with the plug! There's a small divider that indicates the correct way to plug it in. When the remote is charging, the R button should light up red. When it is finished charging, the L button should light up green.
2) Does the remote flash but not activate the helmet?
It probably isn't paired! Simply follow the instructions below:
- Hold the button to turn on your helmet until it's in pairing mode. For Matrix you will see a 'snake' moving around the edges of the panel. If you have a Street helmet the lights look like they are 'breathing'.
- Press the remote's 2 buttons (L/R) at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds until they are also in pairing mode ('breathing' lights). Let it 'breathe' for 2 full pulses.
- Make sure your remote and helmet and close to each other. Touching is best.
- Activate the L button on your remote. It should activate the left signal on the helmet.
- If it doesn't activate the helmet, try steps 1-3 again, and then activate the R button on your remote.
You can also view this video below for reference. The following steps in the video are exactly the same for a Street helmet. The only difference being the Street's pairing mode looks different due to its rear panel.
The Street helmet in pairing mode looks like this:
3) Does the remote flash green and red simultaneously when you hold the two buttons together?
Unplug it from the charging cable! Be sure to be attempting to pair your remote and helmet together when both devices are unplugged.
If these troubleshooting tips don't work, we'll be happy to assist you over at email@example.com -- to speed up the process, provide us with the following information.
- A quick summary of what isn't working.
- Your order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your Amazon receipt.
- Video proof of the issue.
- The serial number of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only.
**If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.**