For the official warranty, please check out our Terms and Conditions here. It is under section 6. Limited Warranty.
If you haven't registered your warranty yet, please head on over to our warranty registration page by clicking this link.
- Our limited warranty covers products purchased directly from Lumos or from a Lumos Authorized Reseller.
- If you've purchased it from lumoshelmet.co or from Lumos Helmet on Amazon, you are covered by us. See how to best expedite your case with the instructions below.
- If you purchased from a retailer other than Velotric or Urtopia, you should obtain your warranty services through them directly.
- It is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- Any replacement or product can only be provided within the country of purchase.
- The standard warranty period starts from the date of purchase and requires proof of purchase for those without registration.
- If the registration is done within 30 days of purchase, a standard warranty period will be provided from the date of registration. A registration card comes in the original packaging of the product with a QR code to bring you to the registration link. You can also
If you're facing issues with the registration page or keep receiving errors, please send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A quick summary of what isn't working.
- Your order number (e.g. US#1234) or a copy of your Amazon receipt.
- Photo or video proof of the issue.
- Serial number (S/N) of your helmet. You can find this on a white sticker in your helmet.
- Your shipping address and phone number. Used for courier purposes only.
*If you have sent an email to our Support Team, kindly ensure to also check your spam/junk folder for our reply, just in case it winds up there.
- Warranty policy
- Warranty registration
- What do you cover under warranty?
- How do I register my product's warranty?