Our Kickstart Lite helmet and Ultra helmet come standard with the Remote Lite.
How to place the battery in the Remote Lite?
The Remote Lite comes with a replaceable 3V Lithium battery CR2032. To insert the battery in the Remote Lite, you can follow 4 easy steps:
- Grab a small coin and slot it in the groove at the back of the remote.
- Turn counterclockwise and the back panel comes off.
- Put the battery inside, by following the markings inside the remote and on the battery.
- Place the back panel on the remote and close it shut.
How do I activate the turn signals? How do I pair the Remote Lite with my Ultra helmet?
The remote will be pre-paired with your helmet out of the box. Simply press either of the buttons on the remote and when the helmet is on it will activate the turn signal. Press the same remote button to turn the signal off.
If that would not work for you, you can pair the devices by following these steps:
- Press and hold the helmet’s power button to turn on your helmet until it's in pairing mode. For Ultra the rear lights will be blinking orange and the front lights will look like they are “breathing”.
- Make sure your remote and helmet are close to each other. Touching is best.
- Hold both buttons on your Remote Lite until the remote’s light starts flashing.
- Wait for 1-2 seconds before activating the L button on your remote. You should now see the turn signal on your helmet turning on.
- If it doesn't activate the helmet, try steps 1-3 again, and then activate the R button on your remote.
How to install the Remote Lite on your handlebars
You can install the remote on your handlebars, at a place that is convenient for you. The Remote Lite comes with two silicon bands, a small and a big one, so you can choose the one that fits best on your handlebars.
- Take one of the silicon bands and place it on one side of the Remote Lite
- Place the Remote Lite on your handlebar
- Stretch the silicon band around your handlebar and attach it to the other side of your Remote Lite.
You can watch below video for reference. This video will show you:
- How to place the replaceable battery in your Remote Lite (till 00:41)
- How to use your Remote Lite / activate the turn signals on your helmet (00:42 - 00:58)
- How to pair the Remote Lite with your (Ultra) helmet (00:59 - 01:24)
- How to install the Remote Lite on your handlebars (01:25 - end)